Qi Gong Training
Qi can be viewed as a source of power in martial arts training. Furthermore, qi is a vital energy for our body that can be used for healing purpose. In fact, Master Wang uses his qi to offer a variety of effective TCM treatments in Live Well Clinic Sydney.
What is Qi Gong
In traditional chinese culture, the Chinese relates the energy that sustains all living animals as Qi (pronounced as ‘chi’). It also can be called as “life energy”. It is a type of energy that can be felt and experienced. Some people believe that it is the internal energy that makes our heart beats, functionalizes our organs and tissues, and gives medicinal benefits.
Through practising, one can control, balance and guide qi through his/her own body. As it is guided and growed within our body, it helps to develop human potential, heal and rejuvenate your body, peace your mind and improve the quality of your life and mental state.
You will need to calm your mind to a relaxing state, align your breath and movement during the exercise.
Benefit of Learning Qi Gong
There are a whole lists of benefits of learning Qi Gong:
- Increase your energy level
- Not feel sleepy easily
- Facilitate healing
- Reduce stress, decrease anxiety
- Better mood
- Better sleep at night
- Improve your health, not fall sick easily
- Have a strong, clear and still mind and spirit
- Enter a conscious mental state that brings peace, serenity and clarity
- Firm foundation for martial arts training, i.e. stronger prowess, ability to withstand heavy strikes and break hard objects
- Complementary to medical treatment, used widely as part of traditional chinese medicine
All the benefits above are from what people experience. Thus, there may not have scientific proofs to support the statements.
Why not give it a try yourself and let us know what do you get after practising Qi Gong? Click and book your training slot in our Qi Gong training in Sydney.