Tao meditation is just what you need to help you relax especially after a long day at work or doing anything that is physically or mentally draining. Tao meditation is simply a type of meditation that aims at achieving both physical and mental health. This kind of meditation might seem motionless but it has lot of benefits. You can enjoy Tao meditation in various places like Sydney. Similar to Qi Gong training, this kind of meditation requires you to regulate chi energy in your body because this is what helps you achieve vitality.
What happens is that you can only manage the chi energy effectively by using your sub-conscious mind due to the fact that it is laden. For your subconscious mind to be able to work, it becomes necessary for your conscious mind to let go and this is where mediation comes in.
Tao meditation is supposed to take a minimum of twenty minutes but you can extend it if you wish. It is advisable to put on some comfortable clothes when doing the meditation and if you have glasses then you should take them off. In fact, this is an very effective method for health preservation. And it is always one of the technique that will be used in the regimen of health preservation consultation which Master Wang offers in Live Well TCM clinic.
The following are the steps you require to achieve Tao meditation.
- Bend your knees at an angle of 90 degrees while seated on a stool. Put your palms on your thighs lightly. They should be just above your knees.
- Sit upright and make sure your spine is erect. You can then breathe naturally.
- Be calm. You can choose to close your eyes or open them mildly.
- You need to loosen up all the parts of your body. This can be from the very tip of your head, to your cheeks, then the chest and adornment and finally the lower section of your body. You can go with any order that will help you relax.
- In case you discover that your mind keeps drifting then it should not be a cause for alarm. It is very normal. Do not try to keep yourself from thinking. When you have a thought, acknowledge it but you shouldn’t cling to it.
- You may practice abdomen breathing in order to help you focus. This means that the air you breathe in should go to your abdomen and not lungs. When you have Tao meditation in Sydney you will be taught how to do this.
- You already have chi energy in you and all you need to do is tap it. Chi energy is also found in the environment and it can use any of your body parts to find its way in to your body.
- Repeat this exercise until your body starts to produce heat from inside. This is what will show you that the chi energy you have inside you is working. You may also find your body making movements that are uncontrollable. Just stay calm because it means that chi energy is moving inside you. During this time you may find yourself having spontaneous inspirations and insights which could be helpful in your life. This is why you should enroll for Tao meditation classes in Sydney to enjoy these benefits.
- If you feel like it s enough then you can just open your eyes. Put your palms before you chest horizontally and turn them up. Use your palms to press down the air of chi from your chest to your abdomen. Do this thrice and then rub your palms. This will activate the chi energy in them. Finally massage your face using the chi energy.
Enrol in our Tao Meditation class in Sydney and feel the chi energy within your body.